How to find a good seller on AliExpress
From this article, you will learn how to find a good seller on AliExpress among all the variety of shops by examining rating systems. In order not to spoil the first impression of shopping at the Chinese stores, pay attention to the seller’s information, customer’s feedbacks and his or her rating level. So let’s examine the main details. While searching for products, you can see the rating level of a seller, which is shown by different icons, like medals, diamonds or crowns. The higher the rating is, the more icons the seller has. The image below illustrates the rating system. Don’t forget that high rating of the seller does not guarantee a safe deal. However, it demonstrates how long the seller has been on the market and what progress the seller has achieved. This information is usually enough to estimate whether this particular person is reliable or not. Another useful marker of the seller’s credibility is feedbacks. You can check them by clicking on the rating icon. On the following page you will find summary data of the seller. Pay attention to this information:
- Seller — Seller/ Company’s name.
- Positive Feedback (Past 6 months) —Positive feedbacks’ rate for the last 6 months.
- Feedback Score —Seller’s rate that is formed by summing up all the points he or she has got (5 or 4 stars = =1 point, 3 stars = 0 points, 2 or 1 star = -1 point).
- AliExpress Seller Since —Seller’s registration date.
- Detailed seller ratings —Seller’s detailed rate that is formed by feedbacks from customers that have already received products from this seller.
- Item as Described —Compliance with the item’s description and its actual condition.
- Communication —Shows how active the seller is at answering questions and solving problems.
- Shipping Speed —Shows how fast the seller sends your product. Do not confuse with Delivery Speed.
- Feedback History — Feedback’s table for different periods of time.
- Feedback Received as a Seller —Feedbacks that the seller received from customers.
- Feedback Left For Buyers —Feedbacks that customers received from the seller.