How to install ionCube loader on hosting?
If you use AliParnership hosting you don’t need to install ionCube Loader because it is installed and enabled by default.
ionСube Loader is supported or installed almost by all hosting providers and your hosting support may assist you.
AliPlugin Pro requires PHP ver. 5.6 (or higher) to work properly.
How to know about your hosting system and environment from PHP Info?
- Type http://yourdomain.com/phpinfo.php
- If phpinfo.php not exist, create one and add the following code to it:
- Save the file as phpinfo.php and upload to the root.
- Now http://yourdomain.com/phpinfo.php can give you the required details as in this screenshot
- First ensure that ionCube loader is enabled already.
The highlighted output explained:
- The first Header line describes you the php version
- Next – ‘System’ describes the system processor type e.g. x86-64. This is needed to download appropriate loaders.
- You can find information that ionCube Loader is enabled at the bottom of the page.
So, your steps are:
- Search for ionCube, if you can’t find anything similar, then it is not enabled.
- Search the hosting FAQ, forum for any instruction to enable ionCube.
- The quickest solution will be contacting your hosting support. It will take seconds for them to enable it.
Installing ionCube in Top Hosting Providers:
Go to cPanel -> Software -> Select PHP version
Select PHP version, not older than 5.6, tick on ioncube_loader and click ‘Save’.
2. Hostgator: Click here!
3. iPage: Click here!
4. Blue Host: Click here!
5. Hostmonster: Click here!
6. Dreamhost: Click here!
If there is no opportunity to enable ionCube Loader on your hosting you can activate and use another module that is called Zend Guard Loader. In this case you will need to contact us to get AliPlugin Pro for Zend Guard. But please remember that you need to use only PHP ver. 5.6 with Zend Guard Loader.