What is the Portals Affiliate Program?
– The Portals Affiliate Program (“Portals”) is a performance-based marketing program by AliExpress.com that pays affiliates for traffic that results in completed sales transactions on AliExpress.com.
Am I eligible to join?
– Yes. Any websites can apply to join the Portals.
Which products and brands are eligible to earn commission?
– AliExpress has over 100 million products listed on its platform. All products are eligible to earn commission if the sale of that product was completed via an affiliate link.
What support does AliExpress.com provide?
– We provide a wide range of effective promotional materials for our affiliates: text links, banners, data feeds, themed promotions, API, video and much more. In addition, we provide customized materials on request. Please feel free to contact us anytime at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What marketing methods are acceptable?
– Partners can promote AliExpress.com via content sites and website reviews that are geared towards small business owners or towards users who are looking to purchase low MOQs (Minimum Order Quantities) or small lots for wholesale. SEM (Search Engine Marketing) is also acceptable (excluding trademarked keywords). All other marketing methods will need to be approved by AliExpress.com in advance.
How does Portals track transactions?
– Portals tracks completed transactions using cookies. If a buyer clears their cookie cache, AliExpress Affiliates will not be able to track any sales generated.
When and how do I get paid?
– When the order is completed on AliExpress site, AliExpress will send sales data to the system. A completed order means the buyer is satisfied with the purchase and releases payment to the seller within 60 days from the original purchase date.
What are the restrictions?
All products are available for commission payout. Commission is valid for in-stock items that result in completed transactions. Affiliates cannot earn commissions on coupons redeemed. Only one discount or coupon per transaction is allowed.
How long is the cookie tracking?
– AliExpress uses session based tracking after a visitor was directed to AliExpress through your affiliate link.
Why can’t I see the date in my Order Report?
– Order Report data requires 1 day of processing time. Due to different time zones, this may take up to 2 days.